Job DescriptionJob #: 784824
Apex Systems is looking for a GIS Technician for one of our Fortune 500 Energy Clients!
For immediate consideration, please submit your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Job Title: GIS Technician
Location: Atlanta, GA 30308
Contract Length: 2 months
- GIS data creation, manipulation and quality control
- Reading and plotting legal descriptions of various land conveyances
- Digitization and geo-referencing of maps and plats
- 2 years of related GIS experience or recent Geography based college graduate with GIS coursework
- Proficient with ESRI suite of GIS tools especially ArcGIS Editor environment
- Working knowledge of land and land rights, and the ability to read and plot legal descriptions
- Knowledge and experience working with enterprise GIS databases
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project/workload management skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Self-starter with initiative and the ability to work with minimal oversight
- Customer service oriented
- Strong work ethic and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a diverse environment
- Ability to manage stress and work constructively under time pressure
- Regular Full Time, M-F
- Office based at Georgia Power Co., 241 Ralph McGill Blvd, Atlanta, GA.
• Post ID: 87208542 georgia