About the Job
Are you looking for a way to earn extra cash this holiday season? Are you comfortable working with the public and training and teaching others? Are you available to travel for the full week of November 6th – 12th?
Join the AboutFace team today as a Traveling Staff Trainer!
AboutFace is hiring for seasonal trainer positions for a holiday picture services and training provider. The trainer will be traveling to 3-4 retail stores to facilitate training sessions with a small group of retail store staff on how to use picture-taking equipment, software, and processes for the holiday picture experience. This position pays $150 per day for training days and launch night and $240 per diem for travel stipend (excluding airfare).
As a Traveling Staff Trainer, you will…
- Travel by car and / or plane to various retail stores in areas across the United States
- Train staff in retail store how to use picture-taking equipment, software, and processes for the holiday picture experience
- Implement trainings effectively and efficiently as scheduled and as per clients’ guidelines
- Book flights, hotels, and transportation for your travel
- Attend on-site interview session for up to 2 hours on Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Attend 2.5 days training session in Atlanta, GA on Wednesday October 25th – Friday October 27th, 2017
- Attend Retail Store Training Sessions and Travel – Monday November 6th – Sunday November 12th, 2017
- At least 25 years old (We require this since you will be renting a car.)
- Must have a valid US Driver’s License
- Must be well groomed and present themselves in professional manner at all times
- Comfortable and experienced at speaking in a group setting (public speaking)
- Teaching or instructional experience is a plus (teaching, sports coaching, swim instructor, tutor, etc.)
- Able to ‘think on your feet’ and be flexible
- Able to multi-task and have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently within provided guidelines, but without constant supervision
- Able to pass a background check
- Must have a credit card with a $2,000 available credit limit in order to book travel
Travel Schedule and Pay
Each Traveling Staff Trainer will have 4 Store Training Sessions from November 6th – 12th. This travel schedule will be non-negotiable and mandatory once assigned. Store to store travel will be within a specific state or region and will be assigned by our client. You can specify your preferences, but travel routes cannot be guaranteed. This position pays $150 per day for training days and launch night and $240 per diem for travel stipend (excluding airfare).
- Travel on Monday, November 6th to first location – by plane or car
- Tuesday, November 7th – Friday, November 10th - 1 Onsite Training Session per day (9:30 AM – 2:00 PM) and Travel to Next Locations on Route: some will have to fly to a subsequent location the same afternoon
- Launch Night on Saturday, November 11th (3:00 PM – 8:00 PM)
- Return Travel on Saturday, November 11th if not remaining onsite for Launch Night
- Return Travel on Sunday, November 12th if remaining onsite for Launch Night
After we receive your application, you will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to answer a few questions. In order for you to move forward in the application process, we require you to complete these within 48 hours.
From humble beginnings to a top-tier customer experience research firm, AboutFace has always focused on one simple mission: Improve the Businesses of our Clients in Specific, Profound, and Measureable Ways. We do this by partnering with CEO’s and their leadership teams to conceive clever, customer-centric strategies that engage customers in new and exciting ways. Because we are equally proficient in strategy and research, we deliver robust financial wins for our clients.
• Post ID: 79726112 georgia