Are you an analyst with a knack for coding? A developer who knows how to make data accessible and understandable? Have you merged your two interests and become a go-to expert in Tableau?
Workstate seeks mid to senior-level analysts & developers with 4+ years of experience, with at least 2 solid years working with Tableau.
You will be a key part of a growing team of data nerds helping to establish best practices in data governance, ingestion, security and insights delivery.
This is a consulting position, initially working onsite with one of our clients in Atlanta, GA, a mere six minute walk from the Sprinkles Cupcakes on Peachtree Rd. Watch out.
This position is only available to US residents based in the continental US who are eligible to work for any employer without need for visa sponsorship or transfer now or in the future.
Technologies of interest include the following. The ideal candidate will have experience with some of these technologies but not necessarily all.
- SQL Server DBA skills, ingestion
- Tableau: Best Practices
- Tableau: Administering dashboards to multiple users across time zones
- Tableau: Security Groups and Row-Level Security within Dashboards
- Tableau: Joins, Blends, Filters, Level-of-detail (LOD), Calculated Fields, etc.
- Tableau: Refresh Schedules
- Tableau: Performance tuning & 'gotchas'
- Batch and stream / microbatch data delivery
- Experience with ETL tools: SSIS, Informatica, etc.
- Some general programming experience
- Outstanding software development skills
- Testing / debugging
- Good written and verbal communication, including with non-technical people
- Ability and interest to learn new technologies on the fly, as they become needed
- The ability and interest to learn is one of our most desired attributes in a candidate. If you can demonstrate an aptitude to dig in up to your elbows and build experience in new technologies as you deliver projects utilizing those technologies successfully, your application will move to the top of the pile.
Workstate is a technology consultancy with offices in Columbus OH, Pittsburgh PA, Los Angeles CA, Oakland CA and Seattle WA. We specialize in Website Design and Development, Application Development, Mobile Development, and Data Migrations.
Our clients range from growing medium-sized companies listed on Fast Company s Fast 50 to large corporations in the Fortune 500. Banks, telecoms, energy, education, non-profits, our clients and projects are diverse and interesting.
We are focused on long-term success over short term gain. This informs our strategy in selecting and servicing clients as well as team members. We are highly selective because we are committed for the long haul.
Workstate typically has between 12 and 14 paid holiday days per year including most recognized federal holidays as well as the entire week between Christmas and New Year. Additionally, all Workstate employees receive 20 days of paid time off per year and unlimited sick days.
Our benefits package for salaried associates includes health, vision and dental insurance, and a retirement investment plan. Plus, we love to code.click here: Analyst / Developer - Tableau SME - Atlanta
• Post ID: 74324028 georgia